HOW I TERRIBLY UNDERESTIMATED SMARTPHONE GAMING...


Last week, I was reading an article on why smartphone gaming is shit because the author of that blog deep down felt that smartphone gaming might replace their much more friendly computer-gaming.

So I went away with it, thus deleting all my smartphone games and hence including myself into the so called 'Master PC Race'.

The next day, I had to travel to a city via train. So I boarded the train and then made myself comfortable in my seat.

After listening to a bunch of songs and watching an episode on Netflix (which I fortunately had offline), I was getting bored by every second.

The Realisation


Considering that my trip was 26 hours long and I had just passed 3 hours entertaining myself, the thought of those deleted games came to my mind and it forced me to conclude that I had taken the wrong decision

But some of you guys might say that, hey Tanay (yeah that's my real name), can't you afford a Gaming Laptop? 

Then you can carry it anywhere without caring about internet connection.

But the fact is you know, there are some times when you just can't open up your laptop and start gaming. 

Then you have to care about the Amount of charge in it, the time it needs to boot up, etc.

But in smartphone gaming, you just need not to care about that and all you have to do is to take out your phone and start gaming!

Also as the Technology is advancing, more game developers are focussing on mobile versions of their game as well.  

Only  weeks ago, Tencent games rolled out their highly awaited PUBG for mobile devices.


After I reached my destination, the first thing I thought was to download some games.

But naturally I had to do the stuff for which I came to the city.

After reaching home, a few days later, I jumped to my Blogger profile and I started writing this blog.

As you guys can easily tell, it is not exactly a 'Tech blog' or a very informative blog.

But this blog is just an experience blog which I thought to share with you guys.

Although some of you might not care that much about Gaming on PC or on Phones, but only those elite-type 1.3% will understand the emotions in this blog.

So guys, that was all for this rather different story-blog fir today.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading it.
Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter so will be notified whenever a new blog is out.
Also comment down below so we can be friends!

And yeah,
Stay strong!

Comments

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

GOOGLE IS DEVELOPING A SECRET SEARCH ENGINE!

LENOVO SMART DISPLAY: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT.

THE MOST POWERFULL MACBOOK OF 21st CENTURY IS HERE!