HOW I MADE 150 FACEBOOK FRIENDS IN JUST 24 HOURS





Let's face it, we all are (or atleast were!), social butterflies at some point.

And making friends on Facebook is just a very relatable things to most, if not all of us.

But just because we don't specifically 'know' people, doesn't mean that making friends online (especially on Facebook) is hard.

In fact, in this blog, I am going to prove this to you (yeah!).

So without wasting any more time, Let's take a look at how I made 150+ friends on Facebook in just one day!

The Starting


You can see, I have provided details too good to be true!


Let's just start from the beginning (about 2 days ago).

So, I was sitting in my couch and working on my New E-commerce website (it will be online in a week).

And then there was some random Buying option in the middle of nowhere on the screen, it said, "Buy this blah blah package to get blah blah services and, TO INCREASE YOUR FAN FOLLOWING ON FACEBOOK".

And then suddenly, this random idea, dived across my mind, which was that, 

'Hey, how much friends can I make on facebook in just one-day starting from zero (new account), optimising each and every aspect of this online sorcery that I possibly can?'

And then, I got a challenge.

So I started an facebook account afresh.

New e-mail, new password, new name (sorry, Zuck!), new address, new profile, new qualifications and new everything else.

Although some of you might call it, Faking Online or Making Fake Account; but honestly, this was nothing bigger than a social experiment.

First friend


I have hided names and photos for privacy reasons.

After setting everything up, I started liking a few pages like, CNN, BBC, APPLE, MICROSOFT, GITHUB, etc. So I can get some friends suggestion.

And as soon as I started getting friend suggestions, I just spammed the Friend Request button on each and every profile, I had on the page.

Most of them were Indians (since I am from India).

Where it got interesting...


So, the first person accepted my friend request and then the second and then the third and all this craziness happened just in minutes after making up my profile.

This shocked me because, people like me and my friends (on my real account) don't easily accept friend request (not atleast in mere minutes).

But this isn't even the most shocking part.

It all chuffed me to bits, when I started getting far more friend requests than I even requested from others in the first place.

And just like that, I had about 34 friends in like 2 hours.

Though, I didn't hesitate accepting the requests (as it was the whole point of my experiment) but still It felt a little nostalgic to me accepting friend requests of so many unknowns.

And here came the weird part


After I had about 77 friends, some random guy (who is obviously my friend now), messaged me!

I haven't even saw his face elsewhere.

He started by saying 'Hi'

I thought for a moment and then replied, 'Hello'.

And then after some weird silence, he asked me to Send some sort of Pic!

At first, I couldn't get the point of all this straight.

But after some time, I knew what was going on and why it was going on.

(Hilarious!)

When, I made my account, I filled out all the details residing in Western Countries.

Even my name was made with a combination of some common names in U.S.

Although, I didn't had any specific reason to do that.

And this was the fact, I live in India, (for those of you who don't know) for some very stupid reasons, a decent but not very big amount of people here believe that people from Western World are great (that's shittingly disgusting!).

Mostly those, who got their hands to Social Media, even before they got proper 'Scientific Education' think that.

Statistically speaking, most of these people live away from cities (even villages are very advanced in India), but these type of people can found in patches on the map of India and in groups on Facebook.

And that's why, the random person was asking for some shit pic or why those people were eagery sending me requests.

The Conclusion




For those of you who are not from India, these kinda people aren't common here.

Even I was surprised on seeing their sudden uprise.

All, I have to tell you folks, was this story.

You can try that too, (But I don't recommend doing it.)

And, for all Indians as well as Non-Indians out there, please be aware before accepting any Friend request on Social media platforms.

Also, THIS WAS BY NO MEANS, A DISRESPECT TOWARDS SOME SPECIFIC GROUP OR RELIGION OR CASTE, IT WAS JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT AND SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THAT ONLY.

For more information, Please Visit Disclaimer.

And yeah, Stay Strong!

Comments

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

MEET YOUR ONLINE PRIVACY DEFENDER THAT ONLY FEW CAN PENETRATE!

THE MOST MIND-BLOWING OS YOU CAN EVER USE!

GOOGLE IS DEVELOPING A SECRET SEARCH ENGINE!